Amador Community Foundation is pleased to announce the availability of grant funding for local nonprofits through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF).
ACF has a total of $500,000 set aside to support local nonprofits serving Amador County residents and/or businesses through their work. The maximum award of this one-time grant is $40,000 per year for 2020 and 2021.
Eligibility and Proposal Requirements
All applicants must meet eligibility and submit the required information to be considered for a funding recommendation. To be considered for funding, applicants must:
- Submit a complete and responsive application
- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with recognized legal status equal under the United States Internal Revenue Code
- The ARPA Funding Opportunity system does not require a Unique Entity ID (SAM) to submit an application. However, obtaining a SAM is required to receive an award. (www.sam.gov)
- Serve Amador County residents or businesses through their services or programs
- Have up-to-date filings (business license, taxes, etc.)