Amador’s nonprofits continue to need our help – Now more than ever!
The Amador Community Foundation has a trusted history of helping Amador County nonprofits and organizations deliver monetary assistance effectively and securely to those who need it when they need it.
Amador Community Foundation – Community Disaster Relief Fund
Please consider giving to the Amador Community Foundation Disaster Relief Fund providing flexible resources supporting our friends, neighbors, animals, livestock & vital emergency services.
Large or small, your gift is a generous act of togetherness and solidarity with your Amador County community. Established with a gift from the Crew Family Endowment Fund in 2015 in response to the Butte Fire, this vital fund continues to provide assistance in times like these.
FAQs – Community Disaster Relief Fund
- How will the donated funds be used?
- The Community Foundation works with legitimate nonprofit and government resources to ensure that donated funds support those in most need, when they need it.
- Can individuals receive money from the Foundation?
- No. Funds are distributed to legitimate nonprofit agencies with no direct payments to individuals.
- How can donations be made to the Foundation?
- Direct online donations are secure via our link above.
- Mail donations to ACF as shown below.