Stewarding our Environment
- We support programs that educate local residents in protecting and preserving our natural resources and encourage community involvement in conservation and sustaining healthy ecosystems.
- Environmental education and hands-on experiences for youth that inspire responsible stewardship of natural resources (Agriculture, watershed, energy use)
- Activities that help sustain healthy ecosystems and other efforts to ensure a healthy Amador County for current and future generations (habitat, recycling, park clean up)
- We support animal welfare programs that promote responsible and humane treatment of domestic animals and wildlife.
- Prevention programs that address pet overpopulation, abuse, neglect and homelessness
- Support programs for vulnerable people (seniors, veterans, disabled) to keep their companion animals at home
- Support programs for native wildlife (wildlife preservation, rehabilitation, public training and education)